 Off-Topic / Debate / 16322
  Promoting Better understanding

Becasue I care about the community I'd like to give myself and everyone another chance at promoting a better understanding. Let me start by saying, I'm sorry for all the hassle. I should have posted within my Lug group asking and encouraging a (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

(...) It was a simple misunderstanding, Eric, that's all. (...) Eric, you knew long ago that I'd asked for the curatorship of .build.mecha. You also knew of my frustration watching as other curators were named, but not for .build.mecha. When I (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Dave thanks for the support and thanks for being so cool about this whole thing. I still promise to be more careful. Hugs Eric (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

(...) But did everyone else? Was this a private email, or a post that others can look up? (...) Understandable. (...) Perfectly understandable ;-) (...) Ohhhh, DEFINITELY. If all your requests were via private email, rather than posts, how the heck (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Eric, I know how you feel. I once posted content that would have better been kept to myself, and I got slammed. It felt like everyone was attacking and I had no help. Since then I have learned to examine the content from all points before posting (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Thanks Tom, I really don't want you to be mad at me. I hope you except my appologies as well. Good luck. Sincerly, Eric Sophie (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Thanks, that means alot to me. Better to do the right thing. One other thing, I used peoples names to make some of my points, this was kinda not cool after I thought about it. My appologies in using peoples names from the Mecha group to solidify my (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)