 Off-Topic / Debate / 16161
  Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?

(...) Easy there, fireball, lest we accuse you of being a Typical Conservative--santimoniousness, arrogance, bigotry, misogyny, homophobia, and an irrepressible zeal for curtailing others' rights to expression. Naturally I'd never want to paint a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  What is Art..(again?) (was:Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?)

(...) Guilt as charged-- I guess that one slipped out:-) (...) A hot button issue for me, as I stated elsewhere, and no time to delve into it now, but here is the short of it. I realize that a definition of art is elusive at best, but I am more (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What is Art..(again?) (was:Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?)

(...) "Perverse" is an emotionalism in this context so should probably be avoided in a serious debate on the subject. However, when I was younger (goodness gracious--when I was *half* my current age!!!!) I had several friends taking something like (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)