 Off-Topic / Debate / 1610
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:24:44 GMT

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:44:52 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

I have a huge problem with the characterisation of my cogent and lucid
statements (:-))as inane, or gibberish.

No kidding? Man, you're weird.

, and Ed's making a bit of an ad hominem attack here.

And? Nothing wroing with ad hominem attacks, if you can support them
properly with your arguments.

If they can't, it's just more ammunition to use against them. Win/win
situation, really..

Jasper