 Off-Topic / Debate / 1611
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:27:03 GMT

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:44:52 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

I bet I give more of my income to charity than the
average american does, by a lot, measured either in absolute dollars or
proportionally.

That, I suppose, is the problem with the argument that those who
deserve will get medical care through charity.

You have too much faith in humanity.

Jasper