 Off-Topic / Debate / 15445
    Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Alfred, I don't know how resolved this is in your understanding at this point. To those of us who are the insiders here, or at least to me, this is how it seemed: 1) There was this long-running fairly disruptive fight thing going on about, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) What resolution was that? I seriously don't see anything as resolved. (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) I object to you labeling yourself an 'insider' in a multinational internet discussion group. I don't know who you are, or what your relationaship is to Lugnet (except as a poster) to Scott or Larry or to any other group. There are many groups (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Christopher L. Weeks
   I seem to have done more harm than good. (...) All I meant was frequent participant of this particular news group. I guess that wasn't obvious, though I hadn't (and still haven't) come up with any other plausible meaning. (...) Just a user. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)