 Off-Topic / Debate / 15045
    Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice —Kirby Warden
   (...) It is my understanding that the human brain can "change" according to a person's mental development. If so, then study on the brain to find a common link to homosexuality would be suspect. (...) Handed-ness does not promote a lively-hood that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Doesn't it depend on what the demands are? What if all they want is a fair shot? (...) Probably the same number that are currently labelled criminal for disliking negros. None. You are free to dislike whomever you want. The problem is when you (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice —Kirby Warden
   (...) That'd be great, except that the demands are not that simple. I really wish I new where to look for the lawsuits, I've heard about them on the news and from Christians, but I've never been able to read about them. (...) It is no longer that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Even if it's just hearsay, can you tell me what you fear they might be? I hear things like the right to marry which is a pursuit of equality, not a special benefit. (...) I wouldn't fear such a lawsuit. I think it would be hard to penalize (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)