 Off-Topic / Debate / 1481
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:01:33 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Lung cancer does not necessarily have anything to do with smoking.

True.

My grandfather died from it, and he never touched a cigarette in his
life. However, his employer felt fit to downplay the risks of working
with asbestos without any protection for years. For a dozen years, he
fought to get simple things, like mouth caps when sawing up boards
stuff, but no... it would cost _at_least_ 5000 dollars a year! Man,
what a blow to the copmpany that would be!

And the fact that you don't have a gun in your house meant that every
day when the troops came by to drag your grandfather off to work even
though he didn't think it was safe, he went instead of resisting?

Jasper "Very bitter, yes." Janssen

Larry "very tired of out of context examples" Pieniazek

lugnet.