 Off-Topic / Debate / 1550
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:48:39 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
And the fact that you don't have a gun in your house meant that every
day when the troops came by to drag your grandfather off to work even
though he didn't think it was safe, he went instead of resisting?

We can resist without guns you know, have you heard of the marching
season in Ireland - some go through opposition housing estates such as
the Orange marches through  Catholic estates.  Sometimes there is
massive resistance of the petrol bomb variety - what do you think semtex
is used for?  If the Government turned evil we could nuke 'em.

Guns are bad, you shouldn't have them.  I know petrol bombs may have
more destruction but it's a bit obvious who threw it.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170