 Off-Topic / Debate / 14281
Re: rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:02:38 GMT

It may be an interesting exercise to propose a set that don't focus on
particular people.

I agree. But am I being paranoid in thinking you are aiming these at a
particular person?

Yes. These are all good rules as far as I am concerned. They're not aimed at
you, they're aimed at bad behaviours. Love the sinner, hate the sin.

But do go ahead and post some proposed rules too, you can direct them at
things you (and others) find annoying in others just as I did. If they're
good rules they can be adopted.

*sigh* Try to be constructive.

Don't need to "try", because I *am* being constructive.