 Off-Topic / Debate / 14185
Re: Larry's behaviour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:14:16 GMT

What do you mean acceptable?  I have accepted it.  And so have you, since you
have no choice.  But I don't think it's constructive or nice, and I don't
think it reflects well on Larry's manners.  But so what?

The more people that come to that conclusion the better as far as I am
concerned.

Ok, here's what I don't get. Better to what end?

Maybe because I think what he has done is wrong? Maybe I think that by not
sorting the situation that is worse? Maybe I think he should apoligaise?
Maybe he will? Who knows? Who cares?

That's not what I asked. I *KNOW* you think he should apoligaise. I *KNOW*
why *YOU'RE* doing it. You're way too proud to bother giving it up. You're
addicted to the idea that you'll win. But that's not what I asked. I asked
why is it better that OTHER people come to the conclusion that Larry's
actions don't reflect well on his manners?

As for "Who cares?", you do. He does. That's it. The rest of us have our own
opinions about the two of you formulated on our own experiences based on our
intereactoins. The only reason anyone else cares is that we're tired of
seeing useless name calling cluttering o-t-debate, and want to read the
worthwhile stuff. Name calling seems hardly worthwhile. That's why I asked.
Why is it important that *WE* see your spats? Why *SHOULD* we care? You said
we should, so tell me why. If your opinion is really a worthwhile one, then
you can back it up. So, one more time, why do you think it's important that
we hate Larry, for any reason but so we can all love you?

DaveE