 Off-Topic / Debate / 14186
Re: Larry's behaviour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:30:28 GMT

The only reason anyone else cares is that we're tired of
seeing useless name calling cluttering o-t-debate, and want to read the
worthwhile stuff.

Ban one of us. Do the poll I suggested. I have my preference as to which,
but would support a democratic outcome either way. I have my honor, too, so
would abide without a need for administrative intervention to enforce it.

And then, once that ban is in place, come down harder on people, whoever
they are, that post debate things in non debate places or who start trouble
in non debate places.

But I dispute that calling Scott a liar is "useless", and I dispute that
calling Scott a troublemaker is "useless". For those assertions are true and
he's disruptive.