 Off-Topic / Debate / 14003
Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:19:20 GMT

Yes indeed, very thoughtful of you.

(sorry, forgot the Sarcasm on and Sarcasm off warnings)... that is, unless
you plan to *never* post about any of the topics you've posted about already.

I guess I am *shocked* that you'd try to stifle discussion that way, Dan.
But I can see why, because the underlying theme of this topic does raise
some questions that easily can be directed at you that I'm sure you'd rather
not answer.