 Off-Topic / Debate / 14002
Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:11:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
No time to dig into this in depth but I should point out that I have, in
this very group, already taken the stance that *both* bombings were >>necessary.

<snipped>

That being said, it is reasonable to conclude that you have nothing new to
contribute to this discussion and anyone interested in your opinions can
check your previous posts. Thanks for pointing that out to us, I'm sure
anyone interested in what you have to say will take the time to read your
or listening to what others have to say on this issue. And thank you for
sharing your skepticism regarding the link I posted, hopefully other people
will view it with the same intent to not change their paradigm. I hope I've
been clear on this matter.

Yes indeed, very thoughtful of you. However rest assured I still have some
questions for you which I will be posting soon.