 Off-Topic / Debate / 13684
  Re: Israel and Palestine

(...) Are you prepared to support complete and full reparation of all property taken from these European Jews? Personally, I'd actually like to see that. I also wonder if their concerns had been taken seriously earlier whether we would be in the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Israel and Palestine

(...) Why not? There have already been numerous lawsuits regarding post-WWII settlements regarding property and assets of Jewish families that survived the Holocaust. I support any efforts to bring misdoings to light and seek justice for all victims (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Israel and Palestine

(...) It seems the majority of Israeli voted an administration in place that is more part of the problem than part of the solution. So, how can you back this statement? :wq Horst (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)