 Off-Topic / Debate / 13932
Re: Israel and Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:53:08 GMT

Right now, I see a lot more willingness on Israel's part to work towards
a solution (though perhaps not enough), of course I think the spread of
all individuals willingness overlaps so some Palestinians are more
willing than some Israelis.

It seems the majority of Israeli voted an administration in place that is
more part of the problem than part of the solution. So, how can you back
this statement?

:wq

Horst