 Off-Topic / Debate / 13527
Re: Looks like the attacks on Kabul have started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Live on CNN of course

Well, here's to hoping it remains an attack against the Taliban and that we'll
do the right thing when we're done.  At least the immediate plans include a
massive perfusion of aid to refugees, so that's a start.

Chris