 Off-Topic / Debate / 13515
Re: Thank you, Britain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:25:18 GMT

What about the "evidence" the USA had when it bombed Sudan?

I'm not convinced that we didn't get snookered on that, and that it wasn't
actually his plant after all.

Can you justify this in any way?

Well can you? Over the weekend that has been used as an example of how
things can go wrong. Can you justify your words?

But please provide a cite where I said I
supported that bombing (or any other bombing by the US for that matter), if
you would...

Did I say you did?

Perhaps *I* did not, but *you* did say this:
"I would indeed *like* this to be a real war (...), because I see one as
needful"?

Did you mean a war without bombs? What did you plan?

Scott A