 Off-Topic / Debate / 13491
Re: Gotta love Oracle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 11:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva writes:

Out of curiosity, what kind of rights do you have that we don't, and which
might benefit us if we had them?

Can you briefly enumerate your rights?  I just don't know what they are.  Also,
it depends on what you count as a right.  We have rights guarenteed by our
constitution that are actually not granted by inferior laws.  I still consider
them rights -- and feel free to act as if they were even in violation of those
lesser laws, but that's not the view that everyone has.

As a rough first bat, do you have the right to keep and bear arms?  All of
them?

As to whether _you_ would _think_ that they were beneficial, that's up to
you...I can't say.

Chris