 Off-Topic / Debate / 1325
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:29:41 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

But when you say that you have a RIGHT to my earnings, you better first
be living on 2000 calories a day in a 100 square foot share of a
community shelter, walking to work and donating ALL your wages to that
cause you claim to be morally just, or you're just a thief. Bring a
really big gun.

Um....He does.

By your own admission previously, you do allow him to extort money out
of you for his pet projects.

('He' refers to Ed, the government, and communists in general.)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA