 Off-Topic / Debate / 1306
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:29:07 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:
<snip>

Why don't you communists ever see that the tragedy of the commons is a
real and unavoidable thing?

OK, the first person who knows this song wins the debate:

"...i've been called a communist because i'm left-handed/that's the hand
to use.../well, nevermind."

other lines (if you need a hint):

"i've been rolling stoned and beatled 'til i'm blind/And I learned the
truth from Lenny Bruce/And all my wealth won't buy me health/so I smoke
a pint of "tea" a day."

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks