 Off-Topic / Debate / 1301
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:26:50 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:
<snip>

OffTopic: By the way were you one of the SC:TCG people when that mailing
list existed...I think I know your name from before I started reading
RTL 18 months ago?

Yep, I was on that list.  And, I once won a contest (I think it's the
only contest I've ever won) in which I received an uncut sheet of the
Chicago set for SC:TCG.  I still have it.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA