 Off-Topic / Debate / 1300
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:22:38 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

What I do have time to do, though, is assert that "the government"
most certainly does NOT spend the money it gets for the welfare of the
people.

Right. Bread and Circuses are not put on to benefit the participants,
but rather to retain power.

fund lugnet: http://www.ebates.com/, mention member lar, 1/2 $$ to
lugnet.