 Off-Topic / Debate / 1285
    Re: What happened? —Thomas Main
   Mike Stanley wrote: <snip> (...) <snipped horror story about Mike's VA hospital experience) You certainly get my sympathy for your terrible experience in the VA hospital. I have heard similar stories about retirement homes and mental health (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What happened? —Frank Filz
   (...) Something is going to have to happen for health care. I'm not sure it isn't too long before we start having experiences like Mike's even with a health plan. It seems that health care is getting more and more inaccessible as there becomes more (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What happened? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Around here, if you're willing to drive into the sticks less than an hour, I can still find doctors and dentists who accept chickens (or whatever) in payment from their customers who don't deal with much cash. There are lots of doctors who (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)