 Off-Topic / Debate / 12687
  Re: War

(...) with (...) I realise I've snipped a lot of stuff and I will get back to it later, but I think here lies the fundamental difference in our opinions. The answer is no, I identify no difference between the deliberate murder of innocent civilians (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) Then let me clarify the question: Do you identify no difference between 1) Murdering innocent civilians aboard a civilian jet and in civilian buildings and 2) The death of civilians resulting from their proximity to known military targets If (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) I have not read all of the things said, in all of the hundreds of posts here, so forgive me there... I think though that these people who fear they are about to be attacked will try and evacuate themselves to what they may think could be a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)