 Off-Topic / Debate / 12627
    Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) But now the picture is far more complicated. If we climb down now and change our foreign policy suddenly, won't this send the tacit signal that terrorism is the best way to get what you want? For now, I agree with Larry. Find the nests of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I know what you're saying but I find little comfort in our government's statements, filled with machismo and bravado, yet thin on addressing the core of the issue. We'll send an even worse signal by resorting to war and saying "America will do (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Who exactly is saying that? (...) Yes, we should seriously address our meddling and intervention and supporting the wrong sides (or any side of a no good guy conflict). But not now. Now is not the time. Now is the time for disease treatment. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them —Scott Arthur
    (...) Is this what you think justice means? Scott A (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)