 Off-Topic / Debate / 12164
Re: US age restrictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

18 -
    - Usually the age one can _act_ in a pornographic film - see
below...
21 -
- Usually the age one can _buy_ or be _given_ pornography (i.e. those 18 • year olds can't even be shown a screening of the film they acted in...)

In what states is that the case?  As far as I know, in PA, NY, and TX the
buying age in 18.

Everywhere that I've lived since I was a teen, this was true.  Missouri and
Illinois for sure, and I think New Jersey too.

Chris