 Off-Topic / Debate / 11870
Re: Drugs and guns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:29:20 GMT

I don't post much here, but I'd like to say that the criminal will always
find a way to obtain firearms, regardless if the society in which he lives
has banned them. As for banning firarms themselves? We must remember that
one of Adolf Hitler's first actions as Fuhrer was to disarm the German
populace-at-large in order to place the people at the mercy of the Gestapo
and the SS. -Harvey