 Off-Topic / Debate / 1171
Re: Stunningly ignorant people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:43:55 GMT

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:19:05 GMT, "Ed Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:

You want stunningly ignorant:  try attorneys.  Notorious for ignoring all virus
warnings at work.  They will download anything!!!  Just to get our e:mail
system back up, IT ran a virus check on every computer (over 10,000) and then
distributed a memo (actually taped to everyone's screen) stating - IF YOUR
LOG-IN SCREEN IS NOT YELLOW (the computer was scanned for viruses), SHUT DOWN
AND CALL HELP.  So of course 5 attorneys logged in anyway.

Can we sue them for mental malpractice!!!!

And you wonder why your system is setup like little Big Brother?

Maybe they were color-blind.

Steve