 Off-Topic / Debate / 11580
  Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment)

(...) I see your crow-bar and raise you a gun (no I didn't get shot, but I did have a gas station attendant pull a gun on me (see (URL) and it's followups if you want to see the details). (...) I've never been maced thankfully, but having a gun (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment)

(...) I don't want to make light of your experience (alright... I do, but it's only meant in jest), but isn't it usually the other way around? :-) (...) The macing was unfortunately an assault by a gang of kids at a pool hall one night. I should (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Guns & crowbars & mace, oh my (was: not SPAM)

(...) Around here, police officers have the option of carrying mace and/or pepper spray as a weapon, but if they choose to exercise that option, they must be willing to undergo the effects - in other words, they voluntarily get maced. James (who (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Guns & crowbars & mace, oh my (was: not SPAM)

(...) O.K. sooooo I know that this if off-topic even for this off-topic thread… But I really wanna know James! What is your Belt: Who’s your teacher: What’s the name of your club: Have you been to any competition: What discipline of Martial Arts do (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Guns & crowbars & mace, oh my (was: not SPAM)

(...) Heh. FUT .off-topic.fun, because it's fun, and that's not debateable. :) (...) I think you leapt to a conclusion. :) But I'll give the answers anyway:(1) My belt is a kidney belt, made of 5 inch wide 16 ounce leather, backed with plastic (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)