 Off-Topic / Debate / 11474
Re: Pork chops anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 05:54:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:

http://www.peta-online.org/mc/facts/index.html

These seem to be more collections of allegations than facts (although some
of them have cites). But they're better than the front page.

Did you pass these up the first time around or are these reports the
"rhetoric" you were talking about?

They appear to be hung off the media link. Not where I'd think to go first
were I looking for facts. So no, in my exploring of a very busy and poorly
laid out front page, I did not find these before.

Be our guide. Show us the good stuff. You know this cave.