 Off-Topic / Debate / 11453
Re: Lobster Bisque (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:11:30 GMT

Frank: Try envisioning the greater ethic behind my statement about ownership
and maybe you'll appreciate it more. I think by picking it apart and making
it overly technical, you've missed the greater lesson. If you want to
disagree with the notion entirely, that's cool. Just know that's the rule I
personally live by.....and I'm a keepin' ma LEGOs, thank ya very much! ;^)

Dan