 Off-Topic / Debate / 11428
Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 05:55:36 GMT

Larry, I really would like to know what your intent is of continiously
posting material from the Libertarian party? Are you hoping to "convert"
people into Libertarians? That seems to be the general impression I am getting.

Offhand, I cannot think of anyone else besides you who continiously posts
material from their political party , or even some other organization (like
Greenpeace or the NRA or PETA) on LUGNET. I respect and admire your devotion
as a follower to your party and I welcome your point of view. I just hope
there's no intent to use LUGNET to endorse or advance the cause of your
politcal party or somehow seek more members. I'm sure you'd agree that this
is not place to do this, even if there's the least bit of intent on your
behalf. I think it's important to get that out in the open, for everyone's
benefit.

Dan