 Off-Topic / Debate / 11416
Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:17:02 GMT

From my usual source, the Libertarian propaganda (NOT spam, mind you, I
wanted it sent it to me, and I, as a regular participant of this group, feel
it's worthy of discussion, so people who initially label it as spam are rude
or clueless, take your pick) that I get in my email...

Come on, Larry. Look at it like whoever labeled it spam did: while YOU may
have requested it, lugnet.off-topic.debate did NOT request it...you posted
it for public consumption unbidden...that's why someone called it spam.
That's all (Well, and MAYBE to get your hackles up, but it wasn't me, so I
don't know 8?) )

Matt