 Off-Topic / Debate / 11331
  Re: someone has to say it...

(...) During pregnancy, women do experience a "condition" (my wife is dealing with it right now). She is less able to perform physically. She goes to the car most work days and takes a one hourish nap. And she makes up the time. But she just _could (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: someone has to say it...

(...) *Little* problems? Ho ho ho... I dunno, I wouldn't call them that little. <only half tongue in cheek here> I know this varies, but some people I know, me included, have a lot more than just a "little" problem with the period. And I dislike the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: someone has to say it...

(...) My wife (who was on the pill the entire time I knew her, prior to our attempt at pregnancy) suffered very slight physical discomfort from her cycle. However, when she was premenstrual, she was quite simply irrational and agressive. (Of course, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)