 Off-Topic / Debate / 1123
1122  |  1124
Subject:
Making money on the Net (Was: New Web Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:43:28 GMT

Terry K wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:12:52 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee) wrote:
Oh, you want to scan them and compare online?  AFAIK, in the US, it is not
illegal to make copies of currency as long as the copy is a certain minimum
percentage larger or smaller.  Not sure of the percentage.  25% +- does spring
to mind, though.

It's my understanding, also, that some percentage of the scan or copy needs
to be obscured or obliterated.

But that probably wouldn't get in the way of getting two scans, with
different parts missing, and pasting them together digitally...

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.