 Off-Topic / Debate / 11111
  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) At the risk of starting another thread, I have been reading the posts, but this whole new thing of reading a post, responding, then going and downloading my email, pulling up the emailed link for the posting, clicking on the button to post the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) I meant it as something of a joke, but I see I was correct: that ain't a chip on your shoulder, it's a boulder! If you are a Libertarian who can't be bothered, that's a personal problem of yours. If you are saying there are hordes of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) Applause.wav Clap, clap, clap, excellent performance. In one posting, you've relegated me as nothing more than a person with personal problems. Excellent comeback! I can see there is no point in debating anything with you. You obviously know (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) Fair enough. I should assert outright that a previous post of mine will probably have hit before this one makes it to the board, so I'm sorry if I overlap. We've gotten to the crux of your dispute with his post; that he seems to be speaking on (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) It's easier to mock than say something substantive, I suppose. Let me note I never said I had superior knowledge of what it's like to be a woman. Anyway, here's some more rope - you're just proving the title of this string. Bruce (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) Now we're getting somewhere! You've spelled out the heart of the debate in my mind perfectly, although I was trying to remove the LP from my portion entirely since I can neither float nor sink the LP stance. -Duane (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  LP Demographics

I have to echo Duane on this... GREAT analysis, Dave! While I am not sure that there might have been a few categories missed I don't see that as at the crux... the point is that there are filters you can apply I think you could apply your filters (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LP Demographics

(...) Yup. Most simply don't have a clue as to what the Libertarian Party is about. (...) Almost every Libertarian I met is fairly-well educated. (...) Essentially. One can view that as being bound by one's principles, or trapped by them, depending (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)