 Off-Topic / Debate / 11078
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:17:02 GMT

Tom answered you quite adequately already.

You, however, don't seem to grasp just how ridiculous you look for
repeatedly asking me to justify my opinion that LUGNET is more white and
more male than the averages when everyone else in the thread has already
agreed it's true and irrelevant.

So keep asking me to justify it and to explain why the sky is blue and so
forth and so on.

Unwilling, not unable.

++Lar