 Off-Topic / Debate / 11072
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:44:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott "why why why" Arthur writes:

Like I say Larry, you are full of opinion which you just cannot justify. • All
I am asking for, on this one, is a simple reference – but you are simply
unable to mange it.

Oh, I'm able, all right.

Really?

I could just go to the UN site or wherever and
quote demographics.

I am not asking what you *could* do, I am asking what you *did* do.

I'm just unwilling to continue to spar with you about the assertion that
LUGNET is demographically more white and more male than the norm because
it's so obviously true as not be worth any more effort to show. And so
pointless, except as an illustration of the exceedingly minor point that
groups do vary demographically.

Nope, this is an illustration of how hard it is to get you to justify
yourself  on an exceedingly minor point.

Scott A

Unwilling, not unable.

Go ahead and ask me why the sky is blue, I won't answer that one either.

++Lar