 Off-Topic / Debate / 11071
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 05:12:52 GMT

It is your choice to put things on the petty level of "winning" or "losing."
In my opinion, I find that attitude quite cowardly and childish and only
contributes to the impression that you take little responsibility in your
actions. Since rudeness and hostility is YOUR problem, perhaps it is YOU who
needs a therapist. The tough guy, I'll-say-what-I-want attitude doesn't
impress me and serves no constructive purpose on this forum. There were any
number of ways you could have attempted to express your desire for more
clarity in my statement, yet you chose outright hostility. On top of that,
YOU insisted that you'll behave this way toward me in person. So this is
REALITY not FANTASY now, either be a man and live up to YOUR OWN expressed
attitude or keep it to yourself. Either way, take responsibility for what
say to people, for your own good.

Dan