 Off-Topic / Debate / 11077
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:13:01 GMT

You ought to wait 2-3 days, at least, before bumping...

So where would that outlook stand on this story:
http://web.tallahasseedemocrat.com/content/tallahassee/2001/05/31/local/0531.loc.perry.htm

I read the story, seems mixed, at least one person is denying that they
discriminate at all.

Not enough facts in the story to judge what is going on in this particular
case. Not an important enough case, really, to justify my trying to research
it further to get at the root of what is going on.

++Lar