 Off-Topic / Debate / 11076
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:07:03 GMT

Your main mistake is to believe that a real free market can solve every
problem to a better level than we have today. No serious economist I know
argues this – only politicians with vested interests.

Please provide a cite where I said this.

I don't claim EVERY problem can be solved better, (For example the problem
of your obdurateness is no doubt insoluble under any system) just that the
aggregate of all problems would be solved better, on average.

Repeat after me. There is no utopia.

And as for not knowing any "serious" (whatever that means) economists who
hold that view, you apparently either aren't acquainted with chicago or
austrian school economists or you don't consider them serious thinkers.

That's OK. I don't consider you a serious thinker either.

++Lar