 Off-Topic / Debate / 11064
    Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Look Dan, (is Dan right?) You're still inviting him to step outside. You aren't staying in the bar to smash a bottle over his head, but you ARE inviting some kind of further agression. Why? What if he did come down to LA, ring your doorbell, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda) —Daniel Jassim
   (...) <snipped my comments> (...) HE is the one who initially chose to be aggressive, not me. I never offered any deliberate provocation and never insulted his views, opinions or statements. When I told him to mind his tone (and this is not the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda) —Tom Stangl
   (...) My last word on this - you are the only one showing hostility. I may be rude (In your mind), but if you equate rudeness to hostility, you have issues you need to work out with a therapist. That's it, I'm done with you. You can say all you want (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda) —Daniel Jassim
   It is your choice to put things on the petty level of "winning" or "losing." In my opinion, I find that attitude quite cowardly and childish and only contributes to the impression that you take little responsibility in your actions. Since rudeness (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)