 Off-Topic / Debate / 11064
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
I've made no threats to seek you out and do you any harm. If you wish to
continue your hostility just know that you can ONLY do it on-line with me.
Remember, that's your limit and that's the way it is. YOU suggested
otherwise so if YOU would like to test the limit, be my guest.

Look Dan,  (is Dan right?)

You're still inviting him to step outside.  You aren't staying in the bar to
smash a bottle over his head, but you ARE inviting some kind of further
agression.  Why?

What if he did come down to LA, ring your doorbell, and treat you rudely from
your porch?  Would you, as your multiple notes imply (imply strongly, but
imply only...there has been no real threat), respond physically?

I'd close the door.  And maybe call the police if he didn't go away.

Chris