 Off-Topic / Debate / 10753
  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) I've seen the cycle Dan describes many times. (...) I think what Chris means is that a lot of stuff that we put out at the curb to recycle is actually landfilled if there is no market for it. 'Recycled' newspapers are commonly discarded in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) I don't know the conspiracy side of it at all, but it make head head feel like an over ripe walnut waiting to explode. I just can't drink diet bevs, etc. Mostly I drink water and whole juices, so it's not really problem, but I do occasionally (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) I mostly drink water and juice (and root beer). I can drink a coke every so often, but pepsi makes me sick.I don't know why. My mother was a diet coke drinker/diet food consumer until just a few years ago when she started to get severe migrine (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)