 Off-Topic / Debate / 1059
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 10:36:12 GMT

On Fri, 21 May 1999 09:56:29 GMT, Mr L F Braun
<braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

And this, I advance, is the real reason for
  violence and hate in the world today.  That
  and Teletubbies.

I just noticed today that one of the Teletubbies is an
ObMelanin-challenged character. I thought they kept PC out of that
show (considering Mr Falwell's recent gaffe), but alack, no such luck.

Jasper