 Off-Topic / Debate / 1060
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 12:51:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Tue, 18 May 1999 00:52:40 GMT, "Ed Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:

Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of man.  If it wasn't, why
was there a need to mention it in the bible (not that I belive in the it)?

The friggin' Bonobo monkeys, which are apparently Homo Sapiens'
closest living relative, have an attitude to sex apparently best
summarized by "If it moves, fornicate with it". Regardless of gender
or age.

Just as an interesting data-point.

Jasper

<nitpick>
Bonobos are a species of Chimpanzee, and chimpanzees are apes, not monkeys
(there is a *big* difference, just as there is a big difference between apes
and hominids).
</nitpick>

:)

Jeff