 Off-Topic / Debate / 1066
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 13:45:39 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Bonobo monkeys...have an attitude to sex apparently best
summarized by "If it moves, fornicate with it". Regardless of gender
or age.

Still, you gotta admit, they have a certain style. Which, when I'm
really drunk, I have a certain congruence with.

I have eliminated text that was cluttering up that message.  For sake of
clarity, is what I left what you meant?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks