 Off-Topic / Debate / 1058
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 10:33:53 GMT

On Tue, 18 May 1999 21:31:12 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

So no. it was in the right place. Anyone here think of me as humble?
Didn't think so.

You're a lot more humble than "The Humblest Man On The Net".

So, well...

No further comment.

Jasper