 Off-Topic / Debate / 10507
Re: If women were in charge...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! After an interesting discussion with my wife the other day, I
thought I'd pose this question to this group. What would the world be like
if women (that is women who did not behave like men) were the major leaders
(presidents, prime ministers, etc)? Better, worse, same?

Better, worse? Who can say.

Same! No way!!! Vive La Difference`!

++Lar