 Off-Topic / Debate / 10481
Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:07:04 GMT

I am not going to reopen that particular thread except to say that I am
satisfied, based on my life long intake of news, opinion, propaganda and
falsehood, rather than based on any particular site, that my original
statement about which black was blacker is correct.

A "correct" opinion based on lies, falsehoods, generalization, and sheepish
acceptance of the Zionist media model. Not a learned, open minded or fact based
opinion gleaned from comparative analysis. Thus, in a world ethics perspective,
blatantly incorrect. An opinion more reflective of ignorance than intelligence.

Further, I do think there are such a thing as terrorists.

And soldiers, heroes, murderers... All biased on who writes the history. One
man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Disagree? All depends on
who's side you're on. You know who's side you're on, my friend.

Dan